New installation, not sure what fuse size to use.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
Unfamiliar with ERD92P21-U.
Voltage and Fusing Options:
- The ERD97P21-U Receiver can be configure at 24 VAC, 120 VAC, or 230 VAC. Seven plug-in
- connectors and none fuses are included with the ERD97P21-U Receiver. Install the proper
voltage cubes and fuses.
- Determine the full-load wattage requirements of the enclosure.
- Devide the enclosure wattage determined in step1 by the input voltage to the receiver.
- Select a fuse value that is close to, but not less than the value of the determined in step 2.
Exanple:An enviromental enclosure with 120 VAC input, heater, defroster and windows wiper.
From the enclosure specifications:
Heater .................. .160 watts
Defroster ............... 15 watts
Windows wiper .... 90 watts
Total wattage ........ 265 watts
265/120 VAC = 2.208 Amps
Therefore, a 3A fuse will work for this sample enclosure.