1 or more NSM5200-36-US storage drives have failed and needs to be replaced but the 3TB drives are no longer available. Can I use a 4TB drive?
Pelco Video Management
- NSM5200-36-US version 02.04.03.0015 or newer
HD5200-3000 (3TB) drives for the NSM5200 are no longer available
- NSM5200-36-US RAID Controller card model must be 9750-4I
- NSM5200-36-US version must be version 02.04.03.0015 or newer.
The 4TB replacement part number for the NSM5200-36-US is DS-EN-HDD-4TB
How to check the NSM5200 RAID Controller Model Number
- ssh into the NSM5200
- Type tw_cli then press Enter
- Type show then press Enter
- Type /c1 show model then press Enter. In this example the Ctl is /c1 and the RAID controller is 9750-4I