There are drive letter's in DS admin that don't exist internally or externally.
Pelco Video Management
A USB Drive was connected then remove from a digital sentry system.
Delete the drive letter.
- Click on START > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (or 2005 for older DS versions) > SQL Server Management Studio.
If prompted to carry over settings from SQL 2005, select No both times. The Connect to Server box will open, click Connect.
(Verify that the DigitalSentry database is accessible [if not login using the "sa" account])
- In the SQL Management Studio go to: Databases > DigitalSENTRY > Tables > dbo.StorageLocations.
- Right Click dbo.StorageLocations and select "Edit Top 200 Rows"
- Right Click on row and select "Delete" .
- Close SQL Server Management Studio.
- Verify in DS admin the drive letter is gone in the storage location tab.