Access Denied NO access at the door
AccessXpert, Win Server 2012 R2 and above
1) The cardholder does not have sufficient Access Levels assigned.
2) The Max access levels has been reached by the intelligent controller.
3) The access levels were not successfully downloaded to the controller.
To resolve this, the following steps need to be followed:
1. Ensure that the access levels contains a door group which consists of the trouble reader.
2. Check that the person has the correct access level assignment,
3. Try saving the access level again so that it is pushed to the controller.
4. If possible, issue a reboot command to the intelligent device to ensure database synchronization.
OR if the system database limit on access levels has been reached, take the following steps.
- Verify the user has permissions on the Role
- Go to the General Configuration
- Select System Settings
- Select the Hardware Tab on the bottom
- Change the Max Access Level to a higher level than the default (100).
- Save and Reboot the controller for the changes to take effect