Error message "Channel configuration is invalid, or camera is offline
Pelco Video Management
- VidoeXpert 1.11 Suite
- VideoXpert Storage (VXS) version 1.11.96
- UDI5000-CAM 1.4.1.0039
- Arecont AV10115DNv1 version 65231
UDI5000-CAM version 1.4.1.0039 does does not support Arecont AV1011DNv1 cameras
Note: Windows Firewall on the VXS must be turned OFF and Arecont Viewer Password (Closed Authentication) must NOT enabled.
- Open VideoXpert Admin Portal and login with the default username admin and password Pel2899100. Contact your system administrator if your password has changed.
- Click on the Devices Tab
- Click on Add
- Click on Add a Third-Party Camera
- Enter the IP address of the Arecont camera
- Enter the username and password of the Arecont camera. The Username is admin and the password needs to be set to admin from the Arecont WebUI, Administration Tab. Note: Do NOT set the Viewer Password in the Arecont camera as Closed Authentication is NOT supported at this time.
- Select the appropriate Pelco Storage Server (VXS)
- Select the Arecont Vision Driver
Click on Add
The following message will be displayed
Verify that the Arecont camera is Online and commissioned with a green check mark as shown below