Pelco Spectra Pro P1220 camera may lock up PTZ control when the auto-flip function occurs. Rebooting the camera from the WebUI will recover but lock ups will occur again.
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- P1220 version 5.10.34 (MB:46 PB:15) and older
- Endura Systems
- Digital Sentry Systems
This issue is currently under investigation
This issue will be resolved in an upcoming firmware update and will be available soon on the Spectra Professional Webpage here . As a temporary workaround it is recommended to set the Bottom Tilt Limit to -89 degrees. The Bottom Tilt Limit must be set back to -90 degrees once the firmware update has been applied.
1. Open a web browser and type the IP address of the P1220
2. Login with default username admin and password admin. Please contact your system administrator if this password has changed
3. Hover over the Imaging tab then click on Positioning
4. Verify the Tilt Limit Stops Mode is On
5. Adjust the Bottom Tilt Limit to -89 degrees
6. Click Save