- No audio is heard
Pelco Video Management
The menu were not enable for audio
Audio connection on DX4000:
- Line-level input (4 RCA sockets)
Line-level Output (1 RCA sockets
- Press the power button on the front panel of the DX4000, or on the remote control, if the unit is not already running. The Setup screen appears and the Administrator user is selected.
- Press the numbered channel buttons to enter your password, and then press the Enter button. Unless it has been changed, the default password is 1234.
- The Main will appear
Select Audio then select "Audio Recording Setup"
Select "Turn audio recording on or off" and "Associate and audio channel with a camera" sav e setting.
Select "Live Audio Setup"
- Turn live On or Off and Select a monitoring channel. Choices are 1 through 4
- After these settings are modified, press the Return button until all menus are cleared message appears stating that the settings are being saved.