Forgot login credentials for DS ControlPoint
- Password has expired for user account
- "User must change password at next logon" is greyed out.
Pelco Video Management
- DS NVs
- DS ControlPoint
- DS Admin
- User forgot his user credential to the Digital Sentry
- In DS Admin "Password never expires" was never set.
If the "Old password" is unknown, then password must be reset in ds admin by another admin account
- Open DS Admin with another admin account (default user/password: admin)
- Select "User Administration" on the left side of the tree.
Select the user name that needs to be change
Select "Change Password" and enter new password then press OK
- To refresh the menu, select one of the other user account, then reselect the user account the password was change on.
Put a check mark in "Password never expires", then press Save.
Note: Confirm "Password age (days)" is set to 120
- Open DS Controlpoint and select "Systems" tab
Right click the system that the password was change and select "Edit system"
Enter new password then press Ok
- Right click system and select Connect.