First time configuration Of VxPro -WKS
Pelco Video Management
First time setup
Getting Started with VxPro
Download the latest version of VxPro from Pelco.com before you begin.
First Time Launch:
- Power on your server.
- At the login screen, login with the default password: Pel2899100.
- If you would like to change your hostname or set a static IP you can do so.
- Run the 188.8.131.5226 VxPro installer.
Accept the license agreement.
The VxPro Components that will be upgraded are listed. Click Upgrade.
Click Yes at the UAC prompt.
Once finished click Close.
- Launch VxOpsCenter from the desktop icon.
- Enter a Workstation Name.
Create a local admin account.
- Enter the IP address for your NTP server.
- Click Apply.
Click Vx System Connections.
- Click the add symbol.
- Enter your VxPro server IP address.
Click Test Connection.
Enter the credentials to your VxPro server and Click OK.
You should see the message: Connection Successful. Click Save.
You can now log into your system.