Customer has re-imaged and needs to restore their database
Pelco Video Management
Note: Before re-imaging you will need to save a database backup. See LL#19217
- After you re-image, log into Windows with password: Pel2899100.
- Accept the UAC.
- Click Get Started.
- Click OK
- Click Cancel.
- Close VxToolbox.
- Run the VxPro installer of the same version as your backup.
- Place your backup file in directory: C:\Programdata\Pelco\ProServer\DatabaseBackup
- Open the VxPortal.
- Login with admin/admin and change the password.
- Select Configure System from the menu.
- Log into the VXS portal.
- Click on the backups tab. Click Restore
- After a few minutes click refresh on your browser.
- Open VxToolbox and update the server's password.
- Configure your OCC.