When launching Ops center, the software shows an error and closes.
"The Ops Center has experienced an error and must quit. If possible, your workspace will be saved and recalled when you relaunch the application."
Pelco Video Management
- Vx Enterprise 2.0
- Ops Center
- Power failure causing a corrupted config file.
- Software issue
1. On the OCC launch Windows Explorer.
2. Navigate to C:\ProgramData\Pelco\OpsCenter.
3. Rename the XML file Configuration to Configuration.old.
4. Re-launch Ops Center.
5. Reconfigure your local settings.
Note: If you find a specific action that induces this problem, please report the issue to Technical Support at 1-800-289-9100.