- Connect failed message seen when attempting to view live video
- Cannot connect to video source
Pelco Video Management
- Ops Center
Hardware acceleration is a feature that is enabled by default with OCC 2.0 but it is not supported with all hardware platforms. We support using Hardware Acceleration with Intel and NVIDIA Graphics. VxOpscenter 2.1 contains a "whitelist" feature whereby we only attempt to use Hardware Acceleration with Intel or NVIDIA graphics.
Intel HD 3000 graphics is known to have issues with Hardware Acceleration and is not supported. This integrated graphics card is found in the original DSSRV hardware.
How to disable hardware acceleration:
- Select "User menu" located upper right corner of Ops Center.
- Select "Workstation Configuration" from the drop down menu.
- Enter your local adminstrator account login credentials
Disable "Enable hardware acceleration" setting and press ok.
- Exit menu