During installation, motion detection must be configured for Oncam Grandeye cameras
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
VideoXpert VXS Storage
Oncam Grandeye Evolution EVO-12 series immersive camera
Motion detection needs to be configured
- Alarm Settings
- VideoXpert Record Schedule
- Connect to the camera via web browser
- In the right-hand pane, click ADMIN, then click Alarm Settings
In the Alarm Settings window, do the following:
- Check the 'Enable Alarm' box
- Select the desired 'Alarm Signal Duration'
- Click 'View Triggers' button to see if 'Motion Detection' is already listed
- In the 'Type' field, select 'Motion Detection'
- Click 'Add New Trigger'
- Ensure 'Motion Detection' appears in the 'Active Triggers' list
- Click 'Save Settings' at the top of the window
- In the right-hand panel, click 'Regions' at the bottom
- Select 'Motion Detection'
- Select a region number in the list [1-16]
- Enter a name (a region cannot be created unless there is a name entered)
- Click 'Draw'
- Use the mouse to click in the image where the vertices of the detection region should be
When 3 or more vertices have been set, Click Save
- while creating the region, an opaque mask will cover the region
- after clicking save, the mask will clear and lines will appear around the desired region
- the 'Custom Sensitivity' slide bar can be used to adjust sensitivity, however this setting applies to ALL regions (global setting)
- When motion detection is triggered, an alarm bell icon should flash below the right-hand corner of the camera image
3. Configure the recorder and record schedules within the respective user interface for VideoXpert Enterprise (admin portal) or VideoXpert Pro (VXToolbox)
- VXS via Admin Portal: How to Configure Record Schedules for VideoXpert Systems
- VxPro via VxToolbox: How to configure VideoXpert Pro motion recording