3D mouse buttons have been mapped to DS ControlPoint
Pelco Video Management
- 3D Mouse
- Digital Sentry v7.17 or higher
- DS ControlPoint v7.17 or higher
Note: If using ControlPoint on a windows 10 client, download and install the win10 driver from here.
Note: Have the ControlPoint application running before plugging the 3D mouse into the client for the first time.
3D Mouse Operation in DS Control Point.
· -> Button will select live tab from any screen
· Button “1” will navigate control to System Tree. Now Joystick control is in System Tree side.
· Joystick control will select Cameras in System tree
· Button “2” will be used to drag camera to Live screen.
· Button “3” will be used to select and drag next camera in System tree to Live screen.
· Button “4” will be used to select and drag previous camera in System tree to Live screen.
· Joystick control will be used to Navigate cells if the selection is in Live screen
· control will be used to Enable and Disable PTZ functionality.
· Joystick will be used to Pan and Tilt operation if PTZ button is enabled.
· CTRL button will initiate Iris open operation if PTZ button is enabled.
· ESC button will initiate Iris close operation if PTZ button is enabled.
· SHIFT button will initiate Focus In operation if PTZ button is enabled.
· ALT button will initiate Focus Out operation if PTZ button is enabled.
· FIT button will Toggle 1x1 View in live screen.
· button will initiate 1 Minute Quick Review in live screen.