Unable to monitor MPM SSL controller over a building management system << BMS = BAS = AMS >>
Bacnet IP settings misconfuguration
1. Go in “SmartStruxure Controller” “Configuration” page
- IP address range must match the IP range of the BMS IP address (but not the same)
- Netmask must be exactly 255.255.255.0 on both controllers (MPM and Jace)
- Gateway IP if used
- Network ID (171) must be different then the BMS network numbers used for BACnet MS/TP and BACnet IP
- Set Protocol to BACnet IP
- Click on the upper-left icon (Save database to flash)
2. Important ! Right-click on “SmartStruxure Controller” then on “Restart Controller”, be patient.
3. On your BMS, under BACnet network, click on Discover, uncheck all MPM Networks (here we have only one, it’s #171, refer to point 4. If you don’t uncheck MPM network number, the devices will still discover but with duplicates. Here in this example, network #1 is AX IP network, it has to be checked, network #300 is the AX MS/TP network number, it has no impact on what we’re doing here. Click OK.
4. Here’s the result of the discovery, all objects we had at point 2. are there.
5. Now add Devices to Database, then select one device (here I selected the SE8600), hit the Discover button, all objects we had in point 2. are now in AX. Add them to AX database.
PLEASE RATE THIS SOLUTION