NSM5200 storage drive failure symptoms include:
- NSM5200 has an audible alarm
- NSM5200 front panel has a red LED on one of the storage drive slots 1-12
- NSM5200 Webpage indicates a storage drive has failed
- NSM5200 RAID controller status indicates that a drive is degraded
Pelco Video Management
Endura NSM5200 - All versions
NSM5200 storage drive(s) have failed
- The NSM5200 will emit an audible alarm when a storage drive failure has been detected. Identify and remove the faulty drive then silence the alarm if needed. See LL#8911 to silence the alarm
- The NSM5200 front panel LED above slot 1-12 will turn red when a storage drive failure has been detected
- The NSM5200 webpage System Status will indicate which storage drive has failed. See LL#9565 for details.
The NSM5200 RAID controller status will indicate if a storage drive failure has been detected. See LL#11661 for details.