NOTICEDISCONTINUED PELCO PRODUCT.
This product has been discontinued. For further information please visit pelco.com/support/discontinued-products
How to setup CM9760-KBD in direct camera control mode to CM9760-CXTA.
Pelco Video Management, Pelco Matrix
- CM9760-CXTA Coaxitron Translator
How to connect wiring between CM9760-KBD and CM9760-CXTA.
Set CM9760-KBD for direct camera control mode,
Dip switch settings on CM9760-CXTA.
CM9760-CXTA dip switch settings set for P protocol at 4800 baud rate and parity is Even.
- Set for P protocol dip switch 3 set to ON
- Set for 4800 baud rate dip switch 6 set to ON
- Control ptz cameras dip switch 8 to ON
CM9760-KBD with power block with two RJ45 connections.
- Straight cable from com port 1 of CM9760-KBD to power block which reads keyboard.
- Reverse cable from CM9760-CXTA com in port to power block which reads system.
Related article LL#9747 How to place CM9760-KBD in direct camera control mode.