After a fresh install, camera titles will be lost after commissioning them to a system.
Note: Camera titles are correct in OpsCenter, the titles will be incorrect in VxToolbox.
Pelco Video Management
- VxPro 188.8.131.52
- VxPro 184.108.40.206
- VxPro 1.2.155
Software issue with VxToolbox.
If currently experiencing this issue, camera titles can be changed from within VxToolbox.
1. Launch VxToolbox. Connect to your system.
2. On the Cameras tab, select the camera which needs to be renamed.
3. If the camera needs to be authenticated, enter credentials on the right-hand side.
4. On the right hand side, next to "Camera Information" Click the Pen button.
5. Edit the name in the popup and Save Changes.
Note: This issue will be resolved in the next release of VxToolbox/VxPro