Configuring motion recording with Optera cameras
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
Currently there is no UI to configure motion recording for Optera cameras.
- Install Pelco Utilities v2.10 on a client.
Enabling simple motion detection:
- Launch Pelco Utilities.
- Select the Optera Camera.
- Right click > Device Actions > Enable/ disable motion service.
- Select Enable > Click OK.
Configuring motion settings:
- Click the devices tab.
- Expand the camera tree to select the first stream.
- Click on the Motion tab.
- Select "Zone Active".
- Draw in the motion region.
- Adjust the Sensitivity(%) and Threshold(%).
- Click Save.
If the camera has already been added to a motion schedule do the following:
- VxPro: Restart VideoXpert Pro Server and VideoXpert Server Database services.
- VxS: Restart VideoXpert Storage and VideoXpert Storage Database services.
If the camera has not been added to a motion schedule you can create one now and add this camera.