- Frameserver service has stopped and fails to start
- Frameserver service fails to install
Pelco Video Management
- Digital Sentry
- Frameserver service
DNS is reporting an incorrect IP for the system
Confirming the problem:
- Open a command prompt and run ipconfig.
- Note the system ip address.
- Run "hostname" to find the system hostname.
- Ping the displayed hostname.
- If the ip address in brackets shown next to the hostname is different than the IP shown from the ipconfig command, there is a DNS issue.
Contact the sites Network Administrator to have the DNS issue resolved.