VxToolbox is not saving the last used settings (Server connection, last used tab, etc)
Pelco Video Management
- Currently logged in user does not have rights to write or edit files in the following Directory C:\ProgramData\Pelco\VxToolbox
- C:\ProgramData\Pelco\VxToolbox\VxToolboxApplicationSettings.xml is a read-only file
1. Ensure the user has rights to edit the xml file.
2. Ensure the file is not read-only.
1. Download VxToolboxApplicationSettings.xml
2. Navigate to C:\ProgramData\Pelco\VxToolbox on your client where VxToolbox is installed
3. Place the downloaded file in this directory and replace the old file.
**This file makes VxToolbox connect to the first system listed in the VX System Connections list.
4. If you wish for VxToolbox to auto-connect to a different server, note what number server it is from the top of the list. (1st , 2nd, 3rd).
5. Open C:\ProgramData\Pelco\VxToolbox\VxToolboxApplicationSettings.xml.
6. Search for SelectedSiteId.
7. Change the SelectedSiteId value to the associated number of the system you want VxToolbox to auto-connect to.
8. Save the file and re-launch VxToolbox.