How and where to get the API client for V3
Need to know where to go to get the API file for V3. Remember, it is only supported on Win 8.1 and above.
Version 3 (V3) does not use a url to access the instance but an Application Programming Interface (API). In order to get this file, the user would follow these steps:
1. Complete the V3 Online Training by Feenics
2. From the course go to the last section named Downloads, https://www.feenics.com/training/lesson/downloads/
3. Select the AccessXpert (USA) and click on Download
4. Save the file and then install it on a Win 8.1 or above PC
5. When the Connection Details come up, insert the respective credentials to access your instance
6. Once logged in, now program the system accordingly.