- Introducing a new VPN software package to your PC/Laptop.
- Manually removing or modifying the Virtual Box Host Only - Network Adapter.
- Malware or Antivirus platforms that have removed or disabled the adapter.
- "Get System State Command: 'Could not connect' "
- "Get predefined properties command: 'Could not connect' "
- "GetDashboardErrors Command: 'Could not connect' "
- "Get System Memory info Command: 'Could not connect' "
PCT can no longer initialize the virtual host adapter as a result of the Vbox adapter being deleted or removed.
Reinstall PCT on top of your current installation. Your projects will not be modified in the process.
1. Locate the installer.
2. Run the installer, it will ask you to remove the previous version. Press ok.
3. Progress will show as uninstalling.
4. PCT will prompt for installation. Click Next.
5. Select default installation paths. Click Next.
6. Select desired PCT mode. Click next.
7.Ready to Install selected mode. Click Next.
8. PCT software installed. Click Finish.
9. Now PCT will set up the Virtual Host Adapter. Press Ok.
10. Status bar.
11.Compted setup dialog. Click Ok.
12. Run PCT. If successful you will see the template sets getting installed via the top right of the window.
13. Open a project and test an AS/AS-P.