- How many IP cameras can I add to a VxPro video recorder?
- Is there a maximum amount of data sources which can be added to VxPro.
Pelco Video Management
VideoXpert Professional (VxPro)
- ECO, Flex, Power
- Maximum throughput (both Live and Playback throughput)
Spec'ing a new VxPro recorder.
VxPro does not have a camera count limit implemented, instead the cap to the amount of data sources added to the system is the maximum bitrate allowed. The amount of IP cameras or data sources added must not exceed the maximum throughput specified for the VxPro recorder installed.
Currently the maximum total throughput (Live and Playback):
- Power Server = Up to 450 Mbps
- Flex Server = Up to 450 Mbps
Eco Server = Up to 200 Mbps
Refer to the VideoXpert Storage Estimator to determine how many IP cameras can be added to the VxPro recorder.