Some customers may specify that the login screen to a Xenta Server be bypassed.
- Xenta 511, 527, 555, 701, 711, 721, 731, 913
When accessing a Xenta Server using a web browser a username and password are required by default.
- Configure the user you want to automatically log in to the Xenta Server
Generate a certificate
To avoid having the certificate error pop up every time you connect to the Xenta Server, go to XBuilder, and generate a certificate that has the same name as the IP address of the Xenta Server.
Edit Slogin.html and loggedout.html
Connect to the Xenta Server using FTP
The Slogin.html and loggedout.html are located in the folder www/index
Copy the files to your local hard drive
Edit the files with, for instance, notepad and change the following
input type="text" name="UserID" value="" size="20" >
input type="text" name="UserID" value="user" size="20" >
input type="password" name="PassWord" value="" size="20">
input type="password" name="PassWord" value="password" size="20">
Line 5 (extra line, add < symbol at beginning of line)
meta http-equiv="refresh" content="2;url=/www/index/Slogin.html">
- Connect to the Xenta Server using FTP
Carry out the changes
- Reconnect to the Xenta Server using FTP
- Change the names of the files that are already in the Xenta Server (Backup)
Copy the files that from your hard drive to the Xenta Server