- Opening a graphic will not cause TAC Vista to dial out to a Xenta 901 Network.
- The field units can connect to the TAC Vista Workstation and transmit alarms and trend logs.
- It is also possible to acknowledge alarms from the TAC Vista Workstation and fetch trend logs. Even when values of the remote network are added to the status view the dial-up connection is started.
When site-graphics are displayed in the TAC Vista Workstation, values from a remote TAC Xenta are displayed from the database, but the connection to the remote network is not established. Only when you display the properties of the value within the graphic is a connection to the remote network started and the value then updated.
- Vista Workstation 4.4.1
- Dialed up TAC Xenta 901 Network
The server not being in Operating mode could cause this.
- Locate the $System object in the root TAC Vista folder
- Right click and go to Properties
- Make sure that the "Operating" check box is checked