How to create a link to an Alarm/Eventview in a TAC Vista graphic (OGC).
- TAC Vista IV
- OGC Graphic Editor
This feature is really good if you have multiple sites in the Vista database and need to access events or alarms from one site from your graphic.
- In Graphic editor, create a link area.
- In the link area, browse other graphics. You can also manually write a path to an object.
- Write the path to your Event or Alarmview object
- Save the graphic to database
- Close the editor.
- Open the graphic in Vista Workstation, click on the link area and your personal alarm view will appear.