No alarms are displayed in the Niagara R2 Alarm Console.
TAC I/A Series
Generally, this condition indicates that the Alarm Console is not properly configured with the Niagara station information.
To configure the Alarm Console:
- Open the Alarm Console
- From the Address menu, select Enable Edit
- Type the appropriate password to enable editing (by default, this password is blank)
- From the Address menu, select Add Address. An input dialog is displayed that allows entry of the new station address record information
- In the Station Name box, type the name given to the station node that will be monitored
- In the Host Address box, type the computer name running the station. Use either the station host name or the actual IP address of the computer
- In the User Name box, type the user name for a user account that exists in the station. Typically, this is the same name (user account) used to access the station in WorkPlace Pro
- In the Password box, type the password for the station’s user account
- In the Confirm Password box, type the user’s password again to confirm it
- Click OK
- Click the Stations tab to verify that the new station address record was added to the Address Book. Note that if the new station address record appears red, a restart of the station is required for alarms to be routed to the console