ZBuilder will not open on certain commissioned Xenta 121s in Lonmaker. It will open on others in the same network.
Incorrect or corrupted configuration parameters prevent the ZBuilder plug-in from opening on specific Xenta 121s.
- Right-click on the device in LonMaker and choose Browse
- Take a screen capture of the various settings that will need to be re-entered
- Re-commission the Xenta 121 controller with default values (this will erase any configurations that have been made)
- ZBuilder will now work correctly.
- Re-enter any previously configured parameters