How to see a log of which users have logged in and logged out of a TAC Xenta server.
- Xenta Server
- Xenta 511, 527, 701, 711, 721, 731, 913
At times it may be desirable to audit who has accessed a Xenta server.
- Open Internet Explorer and log into the TAC Xenta Server.
- Go to Configuration > Events > Log in detection and select what type of logins you want to see.
- After doing this you can see the log-ins in TAC Vistas event viewer.
- If you also want to see them in the web interface, you have to add an event page in XBuilder.
- When you add the event page it will ask you to select a filter configuration file. It will default to a folder called Event types, go up one level from here and select the System folder, select the file called DebugEvents.xmle.
- After downloading the XBuilder projects the login information (and some other useful stuff) will be available in the new event page.