How can it be determined what LonWorks Program IDs are supported by the Niagara R2 system?
TAC I/A Series
- Niagara R2 system
To determine the LonWorks Program IDs, run the command "Command of Reports and Sub-command of programids" in Lon Utilities Manager.
- Create and install a test station on the localhost that includes the Lonworks service, Lonworks Network container, and the LocalLonDevice.
- Open the test station in WorkPlace Pro then right click on the Lonworks Service and open the Lon Utilities Manager.
- Select the LocalLonDevice then choose the Command of Reports and Sub-command of programids.
- Execute the command and a listing of all programIDs for the shadow objects found in the local tridiumx library (lonDevices container) will appear.
- Save this report to a text file and import into Excel where searches can be performed.
Re-run the report anytime a new lon jar file is added or an existing lon jar file is replaced with a newer version.