Vista IV Webstation licenses are not releasing after logging out of the webpage.
- Vista IV Webstation
- Aladdin Privilege Administrator 2.01
- Vista IV Licensing
Note: Beginning 2012, PSS will no longer support the Privilege License System. The Tamfs26 Server will be retired along with TAC License Server software. It would be wise to inform the customer of this important information to plan for future upgrade in the event that their site license has issues.
This problem appears to be caused by configuring to run Webstation IV under ASP.NET version 2.0.5727 rather then version 1.1.4322 which is the supported version.
- Open IIS manager on the Webstation PC
- Expand the local computer, Web Sites, and Default Web Site.
- Right click on Webstation and select properties.
- Click on the ASP.NET tab and change the ASP.NET version to 1.1.4322.
It is possible that you might encounter some error messages when you log into Webstation and log out again. If so please run the following commands in a command prompt: