MSMQ error starting Continuum. "There appears to be a problem with the configuration of this system. Please check to make sure that you have correctly installed MSMQ."
Continuum loaded on a Microsoft Operating System computer
MSMQ has become corrupt on this PC.
- Continuum cannot be installed on XP HOME(XP Professional only)
- Verify that the msmq service is started
- Go to Add/Remove programs > Add/Remove Windows Components does not give the option of installing Message Queuing.
- Go to a DOS Prompt and change your directory to C:\Program Files\Continuum\Install (cd \Program Files\Continuum\Install)
- Run the batch file Runafterreboot.bat (This will reinstall the Continuum version of MSMQ.
Most recent versions of CyberStation RunAfterReboot.bat has been renamed InstallMSMQ.bat
Run the batch file and re-boot the machine then run Continuum
** In some cases Windows Add/Remove programs may not completely remove MSMQ and a utility like Revo Uninstaller may be helpful in getting a clean uninstall, so that a reinstall is successful.