- When trying to right click on the Xenta object in LonMaker to get the Plug-in option, it is not in the dropdown list.
- Unable to open plug-in for Xenta 100 series devices
- Xenta 100 Plug-in
- Xenta 101-VF, Xenta 102-ES, Xenta 102-B, Xenta 102-VF, Xenta 102-EF, Xenta 103, Xenta 104-A, Xenta 110
If the option to launch a plug-in is not available, it may be because the plug-in is not installed and/or registered.
Plug-ins for most Xenta 100 devices are accessed through the function block, right-clicking on the controller will not bring up the correct menu.
Most LON plug-ins are launched by right-clicking on the function block, not the controller.
The exception to this rule is the Xenta 102-AX, which requires you to right-click on the controller.
- Ensure the correct version of the plug-in you are trying to launch is installed and registered.
- Navigate to LonMaker > Network Properties > Plug-in Registration > Already Registered. If not, Register.
- In general, Xenta ASCs require you to right-click on the function block and select Plug-Ins to launch the plug-in.
Note: It may be necessary to first add a function block in LonMaker, even if SNVT bindings are not required.