User Search can be used to do a quick search for individuals, while still limiting what the user has access to change. Record types, door attributes, and schedules will be protected.
I/NET Seven versions 2.31 and above.
Allow a user to do a quick search for individuals, but limit what the user has access to as far as changing record types or door attributes and schedules.
- Select Edit/Host Passwords
- Either modify or create a new user as the case may be.
- If the user only needs to have Search capabilities, then click on the All No button
- Click on the Individuals Button on the bottom of the editor
- Click on the All No button again. This would take away all rights to make any modifications to any records that the search is used on.
- Click OK then log on and log back on as the new user, on the Task Bar, when Access is selected the only option available would be User Search.