When transferring a value from an analog value to a multistate using object transfer, negative values are inverted.
Vista Object Transfers
A problem in the Vista software.
This value with need to be converted in Menta first, then connected to the object transfer. The steps to convert the value in Menta are:
- Select the TAC Xenta device in Vista.
- Right-click the device and select "Edit".
- Add an AI block and connect it to a ConversionAA operator.
- Connect the ConversionAA operator to a DELI block.
- Edit the DELI block - give the variable a name (Identifier) and make sure the "Public" checkbox is ticked.
- Save and close the Menta application.
- Commission and download the updated Mental application.
- Connect the new variable created in step 5 to the "Object Transfer" object.