Global Point Settings for DLA systems
Global / Indirect Points connected over Ethernet continue to report "old data"
When converting to DLA, a router is now between Global and indirect points that may be on the same link. The router will block any message that does not have a global level of "System"
The NetPlus Routers (NPR) must have their reference hosts set correctly so that all IP devices know each other exists.
- Connect to each global point on each link or DLA site.
- Modify each point so that its global point level is "System"
If the global points are still not functional, follow this procedure:
- Modify the Reference host table on each device to point to one master (NPR or Workstation)
- Reset power on each device to request the routing table
- Restart the I/O server on the host machine