Preventing access to a controller via the built-in web server.
Limiting access to controller configuration
Starting in version 2.100028 of the CX9680 (NC2) controller the web server can be disabled using the following procedure:
- Access the controller Web Server through a Web browser (using the configured IP or if the IP has not yet been configured, by using 169.254.1.1)
- Select the “Controller Configuration” page
- Change the Web Server Port (default is 80) to 0
- Click on the “Submit to Controller” button
- Select the “Commit Changes” page and click on the “Commit Changes/Restart Controller” button
NOTE: To re-enable the web server the controller must be reset to factory defaults using the reset ip switch.
NOTE: On a 99xx to disable or enable contact repair and there is a charge. A flash file can be sent.