After launching WebClient logon screen appears but attempt to logon results in "Webclient is unavailable"
Incorrect Internet Information Services (IIS) configuration.
1. Open Internet Information Services Manager
2. Expand the Computer Name in left pane and click on Application Pools in treeview
3. Select DefaultAppPool and click Set Application Pool Defaults
4. In Application Pool Defaults dialogbox select Identity under Process Model. A selection control should appear in the second column. Click this button
5. Under Built-in account select Network Service in the dropdown listbox. Click OK
6. Click OK button in Application Pool Defaults dialogbox