In some instances, Product Support Services may require you to execute this batch file to record Vista Server errors. This is not a required file and should only be executed under the direction of PSS.
- Vista Server
Vista Server fails to run correctly
To run TACDumpHelper, the batch file is to be run manually.
- Unzip TacDumpHelper to a directory of your choice. TACDumpHelper_v1.0.zip or TACDumpHelper_v1.1.zip (64bit)
- Start Tacos.exe (Vista Server)
- Run start.bat
- Choose to monitor a crash - Press 2
- Choose which process to monitor - Tacos.exe - Press 1
- Wait for the application to crash.
- The dump files will be saved in the same folder where start.bat is located.