Triggering a default value to internal AO points when the value is reset to 0
- I/NET Seven
- Event Sequence 0
#A controller will run Event Sequence 0 any time one of these changes occurs:
- Power up
- Controller reset
- Database restore
Internal AO point values will default to 0 (zero). If this AO point is used as a setpoint in a DDC loop, this could cause issues.
Use Event Sequence 0 to set internal setpoint values to a default value following power loss, reset, or restore.
- When connected to the controller, navigate to Edit > Controller > Event Sequences
- Click on Seq 0 and choose "Add." Sequence 0 is reserved to run on reset.
Add an action
- Action: Output (or Output with lock)
- Delay: Defaults to 0
- Point: AO that is used for the setpoint
- Skip/Value: Desired default setpoint value.
Below is an example of what an Event Sequence 0 looks like of an Internal AO used as a setpoint. In this example anytime Event Sequence 0 runs, it will output a value of 75 degrees.
- Open up Event Sequences.
Add event 0 to the list. Event sequence number 0 runs at a power up, after a reset of controller power or a database restore of the DCU.
Modify event sequence 0. Put every interanal "AO" setpoint in this event with a default value that is safe to operate at.