When I try to reload a backup into an AC256 controller I get several Bad Reload Block errors with a hexadecimal code.
- Poor serial connection.
- Corrupt backup file
- Insufficient line delay parameter.
Bad reload blocks errors when reloading an AC256 dump file can occur for several reasons.
Poor serial connection:
- Try reloading from a laptop PC directly at the CIU to eliminate the serial cable run from the equation.
Corrupt backup file:
- When a Bad Reload Block error occurs the first portion of the failed line is displayed.
- View the backup file in Notepad.
- Do a search for the code that was displayed with the error.
In the terminal emulation application (Hyperterminal, ProComm etc) Increase the line delay parameter for sending text two or three milliseconds.