Not allowed to add a new event to a Xenta Time Schedule through Vista Workstation. One of the following errors results:
The maximum number of total events is exceeded.
The maximum number of week events is exceeded.
Only alternative events can be added.
The maximum number of alternative events is exceeded.
Only week events can be added.
- Vista Workstation
- Xenta Time Schedules
- Xenta programmable controllers
- Xenta 280, 281, 282, 283, 300, 301, 302, 401, 401:B
The adjustable setting for the maximum amount of events allowed in a single Time Schedule object has been exceeded.
Verify how many weekly and how many alternative events are allowed. This is available on the time schedule editing dialog in the lower right hand corner.
Click the "All Events" button to display all previously defined events.
- Weekly events are displayed with a dash "-" in the From Date, To Date columns
Alternative events will have a date in the From Date, To Date columns. The year may or may not be **** if this is a yearly recurring event.
- Count how many weekly and how many alternative events are defined. If possible, delete unneeded events to clear space for new events. If a holiday is not set to occur yearly, then old events from years past may still be defined and can be deleted.
If all of the events are required, then the capacity for the time schedule must be increased in Menta.
- Edit the Menta file
- Double click the TSCH block
Increase the max for Week Charts, Holiday Charts, or both as needed.
- Download the Menta changes to the controller and more events can be added.