How can I use a Combo Box control to select and launch a ListView.
- Combo Box
- Graphic Panel
Customer wants to be able to select a listview, graphic, etc. from a Pinpoint graphic panel using a Combo Box.
Creating the Combo Box on a Pinpoint Graphic.
- Create a String object named "ObjectName.Str"
- Edit the graphic panel.
- Add a Combo Box from the Active Component menu.
- Right click on the boarder of the Combo Box
- Select the ObjectName.Str object you just created.
- In the selection text, add a line with the Alias of each listview you want to launch from the Combo Box.
- Save and run the graphic.
Linking the Graphic Name to the object that is to be opened.
- Create a fallthru program called GraphicLaunch.Pr
- Have the program compare the ObjectName.Str text with the alias of specific objects.
- When the ObjectName.Str text is the same as the text of the object, launch that object using the Show command.
If ObjectName.Str = "Alarms_LastHour" then
If ObjectName.Str = "Alarms_Today" then