How to modify, save, and install Microsmart UDPs in UltiVist
TAC I/A Series
UltiVist (any version)
- Highlight the Microsmart controller.
- Click on the Functions drop-down menu and select UDP Status.
- Double-click the UDP number of choice. Click overtop the UDP descriptor or UDP status portion of the line.
- Select PROGRAM from the pop-up window.
- A Watson Works Editor (EPM) appears with a blank screen.
- Press Enter and begin adding the program code.
- When complete click the Save button in the toolbar and exit the window. Alternatively, click on the File drop-down menu and select Save and quit. NOTE: Do not do a "Save As" and do not change the name of the file. The filename at the top will appear as D:\FI\E4000000 or similar. Do not modify it.
- Back on the UDP Status screen, double-click the just-programmed UDP. Select INSTALL from the pop-up window.
- When the INSTALL completes, double-click it again to ENABLE it.