Default values are desired in an I/O Module.
Xenta I/O Modules
Default values have been modified in an I/O Module.
If you press the Service Pin for seven seconds during the first minute following a restart, the parameters of the module will automatically be reset to the factory default settings. A restart occurs following power on.
The green LED on the front will light continuously during activation (about 7 seconds) and when the reset is completed, it will flash rapidly (off-line indication).
- The parameters of the I/O module are now reset:
- Domain table index 0: ID len = 1, ID = 11hex, Subnet = 1, Node = 1 and Clone Domain = 0 (internal parameter making the unit silent, until its correct address has been set by the system).
- Domain table index 1: Unused.
- Address table index 0: Domain = 0, Node = 0, Rpt Tmr = 16, Retries = 0, Rcv Tmr = 128, Tx Tmr = 16, Subnet = 0.
- Address table index 1: Unused.
- Non_Group_Receive_Timer = 768 ms.
- Node Mode: Unconfig.
- Network Management Authentication = Off
- Pre-emption Timeout = Forever
- The inputs will be configured as voltage inputs.