When trying to download application and parameters in the TAC Vista System Plug-In, the message in the Output pane says 0 device(s) selected for download. The download window in the system plug-in does not open.
- System Plug-in
When the system plug-in displays zero devices selected for download, it is seeing the Xenta controller as a LonWorks device. There are a couple of possible causes for this issue.
- The neuron ID set for this device may be wrong.
- The correct device template was not browsed in when the node was created in NL220/LonMaker.
First check the neuron ID of the controller and verify that it is correct. If it is correct, follow these steps.
- In the System Plug-in, on the TAC Network side, select the Xenta controller that is not being recognized and delete it. Take note of which group the controller belonged too.
- Update the TAC network.
- The previously deleted controller will be added back into a newly created group. Move the controller out of this new group to the correct, desired group.
- Delete the empty group and update Vista database.
- Now select the controller and download application and parameters.