The new enhanced logging module in the 50 series does not continue logging once full if not configured to do so.
The old logging object when the logs were full over wrote the oldest values automatically. The 50 series logging object requires additional linked for the logging object to function the same way.
The logging object has been enhanced.
An example of the 100 series and IAC logging object is shown here.
An example of the 50 series logging object is shown here.
The original logging object defaulted to log and overwrite the older values and when configured looked like this.
To achieve the same result with the 50 series type logging object, a couple of the logging object external nodes need configuring. and when configured looked like this.
Further information regarding this object can be found in the VisiSat help file and engineering guide.
Click here. (Direct link) to download the VisiSat V1.2 Engineering Guide
This document provides details for IAC 400, IAC 420, IAC 600 and IAC Touchscreen configuration.
Click here. (Direct link) to download the VisiSat V2.1 Engineering Guide
(This document contains details for configuring the MicroNet range of controllers.
MN300, MN440, MN500, MN 620, MN350, MN450, MN550, MN 650, MNLCD and MN Touchscreens).
- Click here. (Direct link) to download the VisiSat V2.1 Installation and User's Guide
- Click here. (Direct link) to download the VisiSat V2.1 data sheet
- See Lessons Learned Article #5879 (Opens in new window)) for MicroNet 100 series controller MLi's and Data sheets
- See Lessons Learned Article #5116 (Opens in new window) for MicroNet 50 series controller MLi's and Data sheets
- See Lessons Learned Article #4726 (Opens in new window) for information on the latest version of VisiSat.
Updated January 2014.
The MicroNet 50 series range MN350,450,550,650 LCD and Touchscreen have been withdrawn from sale.
Currently no direct replacement is offered.
The IAC 420, 600 and Touchscreen are not effected and remain available.