Verification of BBMD broadcast table list
Where is the location of BBMD broadcast table list.
1. Open the bCX webpage.
2. If the bCX is setup as a BBMD, the webpage will have a button marked "BBMD Configuration". Click it.
3. The BBMD Configuration page lists the IP address, broadcast mask, and network port for each BBMD that the bCX knows of.
4. After a successful "Save All To Flash" has been executed from the BBMD Configuration webpage the "Saved" buttons will be checked off.
5. After a "Teach" has been executed from the BBMD Configuration webpage, the Teach Results webpage will be displayed.
6. If there is an entry in the BBMD Configuration webpage that has a "rejected" status on the Teach Results webpage, either continue to troubleshoot until the teach is successful or remove that entry from the BBMD Configuration webpage.