How do I initialize network IP cameras in the DVR5100 hybrid video recorder?
Pelco Cameras, Pelco Video Management
- DVR5100 Series HVR
- IP cameras
Add IP camera to the DVR5100 HVR
To set up an IP camera:
Select an IP camera from the camera list using the mouse. The IP Camera dialog block appears
NOTE: The IP Camera block is displayed only when an IP camera is selected from the camera list.
- If the desired IP camera is disabled, click Add/Edit Addresses.
- To add an IP address, type the IP address of the camera you wish to add, and then click the Add button.
- Click Close to close the dialog box. The most recently added or modified address is selected by default.
- Click Initialize to complete the setup.
- To disable the IP address, click Uninitialize.